This 1/8″ solid carbide up-cut drilling endmill bit for CNC routers allows you to drill holes in your projects with much less risk of breaking bits (as you would when using a down cutter endmill).
Some projects require drilling. This bit save you from having to buy specialty bits for drilling. These can be used with a peck drill cycle (see settings below for proper setup for drilling)
Every CNC’er should have this just in case a project needs to be drilled, such as cribbage game boards.
This kit contains 2 1/8 ich bits plus a 1/4 to 1/8 reducing collet.
Carbide is what professional metal machinists use to make complex items like car engines. It stays sharp 50x longer than conventional CNC router bits.
Made in the USA
- Cut diameter: 1/8″ (3.175mm)
- Shank: 1/8″ (3.175mm)
- Length: 1.5″ (38mm)
- Flutes: 2
- Flute length: 0.75″ (19mm)
- Material: 100% carbide
- Feed: 40-60 inches per minute (16 -25mm per second)
- Plunge (for drilling only): 40-60 inches per minute (16 -25mm per second)
- Speed (rpm): 13000-16000
- For CNC’s with routers, use full speed